The sacred valley is a relatively safe location to work with the medicine.
However if there are any issues that arise, your safety is of utmost importance to us.
Safety Protocols and Options
- Extensive First Aid kid on site at all times, including medication for altitude as well as oxygen tanks.
- There will always be someone on staff with first aid training and CPR training.
- Cuzco private hospital 1 hour away from the retreat center.
- A minimum of Five Peruvian staff at the retreat Center including 1-2 Security Guards at night.
- Two facilitators on staff at all times.
- Groups are never larger than 15 participants resulting in a high ratio of support available.
- Taxi and Motos available at all hours if needed.
- Doctors within the town below less than 20 minutes away.
- All those coming who are on any type of medication, or arrive with preexisting medical conditions have been screened by Medical Doctor.
- We do not allow anyone to come who is currently taking SSRI medication as it is counterindicative to Ayahuasca.
- Ayahuasca is brewed traditionally, with only the Ayahuasca vine and Chacruna Leaf.